EpicFailure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Listing

3 posters

Go down

Medal Listing Empty Medal Listing

Post by ncbcca Fri Sep 19 2008, 20:55

Stolen ideas from Amorphous+ as Martin would instantly recognize...

Anyways...

Participation - Good job, you've actually borne witness to this Failfest of a Forum.

Lurker - We can see you. Yes you, guests. Join us now (Read 10 topics).

Superlurker - Like a lurker from Starcraft, you've sent sparce, powerful posts all the while failures post unawares (Registered lurker, > 10 posts a week).

Topic n00b, Lego Builder - Good job, you've made your first topic. Now start failing and make more.

Topic Novice, Brick Layer - 10 Topics a day keeps the admin away. Just the opposite really.

Topic Adept, Construction Worker - Holy holepunch, you've reached 20 topics! And I've just quoted a little known translation problem in Faia Emburem 4!

Topic Expert, Architect - Gratz, you've laid the foundation for a forum with 50 stories of topics.

Topic Master, The Creator - Yes...100 topics is not a simple feat...unless you simply spammed topics for a day. Then it is. Lamer.

Post n00b - Yay, your first post. Do you want a cookie for that? Yes? Well too bad, 5 dolla each, bitch!

Post Novice - Yeah, yeah, 50 posts. What, you want me to hold your hand? Too gay for you? I should damn well hope so.

Post Adept - 100 posts. You can tell by this point I don't even give a crap about these descriptions.

Post Expert - 1000 posts. Hell, even I don't have this much yet. If you do get this much, I'd suggest for you to go out and rethink your life.

Post Master - 10000 posts. See those zeros? No? Good, because that means you've destroyed your eyesight achieving this crappy badge.

Spammer - I am spam. Spam I am. Do you like green flames and spam? I like green flames and spam. Would you spam stuff in a box? Would you spam it with a
fox? (First spam, if you couldn't guess.)

SuperSpammerjin 1 - What's the number of modded posts read? ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!!!! (Spammed over 20 fads)

SuperSpammerjin 2 - NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!! (Spammed over 50 fads)

FinalSpamehameha Wave - i herd u liek mudkipz. (Spammed over 100 fads...is that even ****ing possible?)

Chatterbox - And like
this guy
was like
totally using the chatbox
waaay too much
over 50 messages

Contributor - Needs to contribute to the board. Ha, like you could contribute to a forum named EpicFailure. This one goes to Simon for the first and hopefully
last contribution to this forum directly (the video that began it all...). And Kevin for creating a banner.

Grammar Nazi - Deist Gackien Meiner du Blachen Deutchen! Heil Grammarhen! (Corrected over 10 grammatical/spelling errors)

1 r t3h 1337357 5p34k - What the **** is the name of this medal again? (Over 10 people bitch about your post being unreadable)

King of Fail for a Day - Wow...you were actually the last poster in every forum in a single moment. You are truly the King of Fail. (Post a pic of "Dominating the
board")

Yui Fan - If you in any way back or support Yui and her music for any reason (if applicable), then you get this medal. You have earned my deepest contempt.

Yui Fanatic - If you make more than 10 topics about Yui in the music section, or if you create a positive Yui topic in any other section, then this medal is yours.
You will be held in contempt of the forum, possibly earning the tital of the most fail admin. Oh wait, no personal references...

Last Stand - Damn, guys, I'm not gonna make it...the mods are on to me! They're...they're...wait a second. Isn't it mod, as in - singular - ? Ah whatever, I'm
still getting modded left and right. Damn admin is helping out. (Get modded over 10 times in a span of an hour)

Wide Grasp - Like a tree's roots shoving itself up every crevasse in the surrounding dirt/asphalt, you have a post up everyone's as- asinine topics.

Fcuk, Higashitazwa, and other - Censor bypasses. Not that we have any censors...do we? Well, there's no censor bypassing in this medal name, because
I'm obviously referring to French Connection UK and a character from TWEWY. What bold type? You're seeing things you
want to see. Get your head out of the gutter, you dastard.

Escape from Failure - Secret requirement to obtaining this badge. (I'll tell you...not. HA) If you somehow get it, then "conglatulations". You are have such a
great and masterful intellect that you are the only non-epicfailure on this board. Unfortunately there's a paradox there...
ncbcca
ncbcca
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster

Location : Impossible to define, as my body occupies a varying volume of space with coordinates that consistent

http://www.enterthissiteifyoudaresaysomyself.com

Back to top Go down

Medal Listing Empty Re: Medal Listing

Post by kyoghin Fri Sep 19 2008, 22:49

An achievement system is really quite neat but too lazy to actually collaborate something tangible.
kyoghin
kyoghin

http://www.geocities.com/speedirox/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 19 2008, 23:12

yea it'll be hard to implement
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://epicfailure.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyoghin Fri Sep 19 2008, 23:48

and nelson would probably do everything possible to gain all the posting related achievements
kyoghin
kyoghin

http://www.geocities.com/speedirox/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 20 2008, 17:32

lol true that
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://epicfailure.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncbcca Sat Sep 20 2008, 21:35

Lies!

Besides, I think we only have one Yui Fan(boy) here...
ncbcca
ncbcca
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster

Location : Impossible to define, as my body occupies a varying volume of space with coordinates that consistent

http://www.enterthissiteifyoudaresaysomyself.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum